Social Media Assistant
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the supervision of the UNFCCC Newsroom Editor and Social Media Lead, the Assistants to undertake the following tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of written content for UNFCCC’s social media channels. This includes tweets; and Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat posts.
- Assist with targeted social media campaigns and prepare social media kits, including web cards and draft messages.
- Help with the design of state of the art web cards using the design tool CANVA
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of social media content, using the planning tool TRELLO.
- Edit videos which can be embedded as native video on UNFCCC’s social media platforms.
- Upload videos to UNFCCC YouTube channels.
- Upload videos to UNFCCC Newsroom as iFrames.
- Assist with Facebook Live and Instagram Live broadcasts. This includes the live interaction with UNFCCC’s social media community during live streaming.
- As required, assist with writing and posting of articles in the UNFCCC Newsroom.