Local Staff Recruitment for UNFCCC Sessions in Bonn and Abroad
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the direct supervision of the UN Registration Leader, the incumbent is required to:
- register, accredit participants and provide general computer-based support related to the registration process;
- sort and file accreditation letters;
- control accuracy of information on badges;
- welcome the participants at the registration desk;
- deliver badges accordingly; and
- perform other duties as assigned.
Very good understanding of the functions, organization and procedures of the secretariat, ability to demonstrate considerable initiative and problem solving skills.
Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other UN languages is an asset.
Basic knowledge of word processing applications and database is necessary.
Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
Work can be expected to involve shift work, and/or on the weekends.