DATA ENTRY CLERK
Local Staff Recruitment for UNFCCC Sessions in Bonn and Abroad
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the direct supervision of the UN Registration Leader, the incumbent is required to:
- sort incoming letters;
- enter data of participants using the mobile registration database;
- file nomination letters and other documents received accordingly;
- file of pre-printed participant profiles accordingly;
- assist in pre-printing of badges;
- based on the corrections/amendments provided by respective participants, assists in updating and processing corrections/additions to the list of participants; and
- perform other duties as assigned.
Very good understanding of the functions, organization and procedures of the secretariat, ability to demonstrate considerable initiative and problem solving skills.
Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other UN languages is an asset.
Basic knowledge of word processing applications and database is necessary.
Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
Work can be expected to involve shift work, or overtime work in excess of the normal working day, and may involve night and/or weekend work.