Computer Center Support staff.
Local Staff Recruitment for UNFCCC Sessions Abroad
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the supervision of the IT Officer, the incumbent is required to:
- Provide first level IT trouble shooting to participants;
- “Housekeeping” of the Computer Centre/Media Centres
- Guide and give information in related IT issues to delegates
- Be reliable, presentable, trustworthy and courteous.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to demonstrate considerable initiative and problem solving skills.
Fluency in English.
Knowledge of computer support duties
Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
Work can be expected to involve shift work, or overtime work, may involve night and/or weekend work and limited sitting time as it involves moving around the computer centre and among delegates.